From FirstNet to the commercial network, Sonim has created a vision of a truly mission critical communications platform for public safety. Since 1997, Sonim has been in the wireless industry, and in 2008, they launched their rst ultra-rugged handset. Sonim devices were created for the most extreme outdoor environments, the handsets proved themselves many times over by increasing worker productivity, efficiency as well as improving safety. So why not apply the same ultra-rugged communications solution to public safety?
Latest posts by Editorial Staff (see all)
- FirstNet Coverage: Making Sure There Is Common Ground - August 22, 2017
- Wildland Fire and FirstNet: What’s In It For Us? - August 21, 2017
- AT&T Exec Discusses Core-to-core Interoperability, Verizon Proposal, FirstNet Differentiators - August 18, 2017
- Nevada Governor Sandoval Approves Buildout Plan for First Responder Network - August 18, 2017
- Kansas Governor Brownback Approves Buildout Plan for First Responder Network - August 18, 2017