Lives depend on first responders’ ability to communicate in disaster and emergency. That is why FirstNet was created – to develop a wireless, mobile network to modernize public safety communications and keep first responders connected when it counts the most.
Latest posts by Editorial Staff (see all)
- Kansas taps AT&T to boost fire, police communications in emergencies - August 16, 2017
- Arizona becomes second state to ‘opt-in’ to FirstNet after issuing RFP for alternative RAN - August 16, 2017
- PSAP personnel to receive priority, preemptive access on FirstNet - August 16, 2017
- NG911 and FirstNet: Breaking down the differences - August 16, 2017
- Kansas to Transform Communications for Public Safety - August 16, 2017