- This event has passed.
The American Rescue Plan Act of 2021 for State, Local, and Tribal Governments
June 9 @ 12:30 pm - 1:30 pm EDT
Wednesday, June 9, 2021 9:30 PT | 10:30 MT | 11:30 CT | 12:30 EDT
This webinar is intended to address the State, Local, and Tribal Aid portion of the American Rescue Plan Act (ARPA) of 2021. Join our Grants Specialist to gain a deeper understanding of how these funds are allocated and how they may be used. During the webinar, attendees will be provided with:
- How the ARPA funds were allocated nationwide;
- A summary comparison of the ARPA funding distribution versus the CARES Act funding distribution;
- Pertinent eligible uses of ARPA funds;
- Additional eligibility clarification through existing FAQ’s;
- Other federal agencies to monitor for additional ARPA appropriations; and
- Provided links to all supplied information and federal guidance/policy.
Kamala Kuhn – Grants Specialist with All Things FirstNet (ATFN)
Kamala Kuhn is the former Deputy Administrator of the Nevada Division of Emergency Management and Homeland Security. Ms. Kuhn has over 26 years of professional senior management experience in State and Local Government. In addition to her other management duties, she had oversight and management responsibility for all public safety grants administered by the division to include Homeland Security Grant Program, Emergency Management Preparedness Grant, Federal Disaster Assistance Grants, Communications Grants, Fire Mitigation, and Flood Mitigation Grants. Kamala is now a grants specialist with All Things FirstNet.