Wednesday, February 26, 2020 9:30 PST, 10:30 MST. 11:30 CST, 12:30 EST
• What grants are available for fire departments?
• Where to look for grants?
• What resources are available?
• Who should be involved in the process?
GRANT DEVELOPMENT GUIDANCE
• What you need to know before you apply.
• Mandatory requirements for consideration.
• Good to know before you write your grant.
About the Presenter
Kamala Kuhn is the former Deputy Director of the Nevada Division of Emergency Management. Ms. Kuhn has over 26 years of professional senior management experience in State and Local Government. In addition to her other management duties, she had oversight and management responsibility for all public safety grants administered by the division to include Homeland Security Grant Program, Emergency Management Preparedness Grant, Federal Disaster Assistance Grants, Communications Grants, Fire Mitigation, and Flood Mitigation Grants.
Please direct any questions to.