Schedule Express addresses complex scheduling challenges and needs via a hosted solution which will automate scheduling procedures and will optimize highly trained workforce resources, process enhancements and technological enablement solutions.
The logistics involved with staffing and scheduling human resources, and physical assets to perform vital mission-critical services in an emergency, is the primary goal of Schedule Express. The scheduling of these workforces and resources pose a significant challenge to management.
Learn more about Schedule Express and their Software as a Service or SaaS Model.
1900 S. Norfolk Street
San Mateo, CA 94403
Latest posts by Editorial Staff (see all)
- FirstNet Coverage: Making Sure There Is Common Ground - August 22, 2017
- Wildland Fire and FirstNet: What’s In It For Us? - August 21, 2017
- AT&T Exec Discusses Core-to-core Interoperability, Verizon Proposal, FirstNet Differentiators - August 18, 2017
- Nevada Governor Sandoval Approves Buildout Plan for First Responder Network - August 18, 2017
- Kansas Governor Brownback Approves Buildout Plan for First Responder Network - August 18, 2017