Joe Sastre, Director of Emergency Management in Groton, Connecticut, talks about how the Nationwide Public Safety Broadband Network will enable emergency managers to take advantage of emerging technologies. Joe also serves as the International Association of Emergency Managers (IAEM) representative to FirstNet’s Public Safety Advisory Committee (PSAC), which consists of associations and agencies from all disciplines of public safety, as well as state, territorial, tribal, and local governments.
Latest posts by Editorial Staff (see all)
- Kansas taps AT&T to boost fire, police communications in emergencies - August 16, 2017
- Arizona becomes second state to ‘opt-in’ to FirstNet after issuing RFP for alternative RAN - August 16, 2017
- PSAP personnel to receive priority, preemptive access on FirstNet - August 16, 2017
- NG911 and FirstNet: Breaking down the differences - August 16, 2017
- Kansas to Transform Communications for Public Safety - August 16, 2017