From network coverage to devices, applications and more, AT&T is bringing all the right collaborators to the table to build the FirstNet network and ecosystem. Our core team of collaborators includes Motorola Solutions, General Dynamics, Sapient Consulting and Inmarsat Government.
Motorola Solutions’ push-to-talk solutions, purpose-built public safety applications and intelligent middleware will efficiently bridge communications between land mobile radio and LTE. It will enable public safety agencies to take full advantage of the data capabilities that the new network will bring.
General Dynamics brings decades of proven systems integration and program management experience, broadband engineering skills, public safety-focused applications, deployable telecommunications assets and cybersecurity resources to FirstNet.
Inmarsat Government, a leading provider of reliable mission-critical telecommunications to U.S. government, brings a wide portfolio of satellite communication solutions and value-added services in support of FirstNet.
Sapient Consulting will deliver an innovative application ecosystem for the public safety community and an advanced web portal to enable and strengthen engagement between the states and the public with the FirstNet program.
Latest posts by Editorial Staff (see all)
- FirstNet Officials Say Advocacy For Public Safety Is Key Role In The Future - August 23, 2017
- FirstNet Coverage: Making Sure There Is Common Ground - August 22, 2017
- Wildland Fire and FirstNet: What’s In It For Us? - August 21, 2017
- AT&T Exec Discusses Core-to-core Interoperability, Verizon Proposal, FirstNet Differentiators - August 18, 2017
- Nevada Governor Sandoval Approves Buildout Plan for First Responder Network - August 18, 2017