Now that AT&T has officially been awarded a contract from FirstNet to build a nationwide, interoperable public safety broadband network, public safety professionals face an uncharted and unprecedented path regarding the evolution of their public safety communications technology.
This informational brief intends to provide a variety of Rugged Answers to Rugged Questions that Sonim’s public safety strategy team has identified as most important for Public Safety Stakeholders and Industry alike.
Latest posts by Editorial Staff (see all)
- FirstNet Officials Say Advocacy For Public Safety Is Key Role In The Future - August 23, 2017
- FirstNet Coverage: Making Sure There Is Common Ground - August 22, 2017
- Wildland Fire and FirstNet: What’s In It For Us? - August 21, 2017
- AT&T Exec Discusses Core-to-core Interoperability, Verizon Proposal, FirstNet Differentiators - August 18, 2017
- Nevada Governor Sandoval Approves Buildout Plan for First Responder Network - August 18, 2017