The Star-Runner™ provides IP connectivity virtually anywhere – from urban roof tops to remote mountain tops. The Star-Runner™ delivers an auto-acquiring satellite antenna with Ka-band speeds and cost effective data plans to virtually any location quickly, efficiently and reliably. It rolls like a cart, then easily elevates itself and attaches to any vehicle with a 2″ trailer hitch where it rides, wheels up, like a cargo carrier.
Latest posts by Editorial Staff (see all)
- FirstNet Coverage: Making Sure There Is Common Ground - August 22, 2017
- Wildland Fire and FirstNet: What’s In It For Us? - August 21, 2017
- AT&T Exec Discusses Core-to-core Interoperability, Verizon Proposal, FirstNet Differentiators - August 18, 2017
- Nevada Governor Sandoval Approves Buildout Plan for First Responder Network - August 18, 2017
- Kansas Governor Brownback Approves Buildout Plan for First Responder Network - August 18, 2017