The Command-Runner™ provides a customizable, mobile platform for command, communications, data and incident management. The secure, weather resistant enclosure can be configured with radios, VoIP, Wi-Fi, computers, monitors, cameras, printers, drawers and charging ports to support nearly any type of field operation.
The unit rolls like a cart, then easily mounts to any vehicle’s 2″ trailer hitch where it rides, wheels up, like a cargo carrier. A single person can transport and deploy an all-in-one command center in minutes.
The narrow chassis fits through doorways and into most elevators, so the Command-Runner™ is versatile both indoors and out. Your command and communications is no longer restricted to a parking lot.
Latest posts by Editorial Staff (see all)
- FirstNet Officials Say Advocacy For Public Safety Is Key Role In The Future - August 23, 2017
- FirstNet Coverage: Making Sure There Is Common Ground - August 22, 2017
- Wildland Fire and FirstNet: What’s In It For Us? - August 21, 2017
- AT&T Exec Discusses Core-to-core Interoperability, Verizon Proposal, FirstNet Differentiators - August 18, 2017
- Nevada Governor Sandoval Approves Buildout Plan for First Responder Network - August 18, 2017