Mutualink is fundamentally a cross-agency collaboration/interoperability system. It allows sharing of any media within & between any agencies over any networks.
The Mutualink distributed architecture allows each agency to preserve full sovereignty by enabling agencies to maintain exclusive control over their shared resources at all times.
Full multimedia communication is enabled:
• Voice: Radios, phones, users, PTT systems, PAs, intercoms, etc.
• Video: Cameras, video management systems, smartphones, webcams, etc.
• Text messaging, chat rooms, File sharing
• Location & GIS data sharing
• Generalized device data/information sharing
Mutualink is a highly-secure system; all participating identities are mutually authenticated, and all media is fully encrypted.