Iowa is making history. Today, Governor Kim Reynolds announced her decision to accept the FirstNet and AT&T plan to deliver a wireless broadband network to the State’s public safety community. This will make Iowa one of the first states in the country to “opt in” to FirstNet and bring advanced technologies that will help first responders save lives and protect communities.
Latest posts by Editorial Staff (see all)
- FirstNet Officials Say Advocacy For Public Safety Is Key Role In The Future - August 23, 2017
- FirstNet Coverage: Making Sure There Is Common Ground - August 22, 2017
- Wildland Fire and FirstNet: What’s In It For Us? - August 21, 2017
- AT&T Exec Discusses Core-to-core Interoperability, Verizon Proposal, FirstNet Differentiators - August 18, 2017
- Nevada Governor Sandoval Approves Buildout Plan for First Responder Network - August 18, 2017