The following two tabs change content below.
All Things FirstNet has a clear mission: to provide information, news and analysis critical to driving FirstNet forward. Our objective is to ensure public safety has the network and smart technology they need to strengthen communications and facilitate knowledge exchange. We believe this will improve our communities and protect our citizens. Our experienced team of public safety professionals is dedicated to helping make FirstNet a success for our audiences and partners.
Latest posts by Editorial Staff (see all)
- Kansas taps AT&T to boost fire, police communications in emergencies - August 16, 2017
- Arizona becomes second state to ‘opt-in’ to FirstNet after issuing RFP for alternative RAN - August 16, 2017
- PSAP personnel to receive priority, preemptive access on FirstNet - August 16, 2017
- NG911 and FirstNet: Breaking down the differences - August 16, 2017
- Kansas to Transform Communications for Public Safety - August 16, 2017