Co-authored by Hamlet Sarokhanian, AT&T, and Mike Newburn, Fairfax County, Virginia
AT&T Enhanced Push-to-Talk offers LTE network-optimized solution for IP integration with Land Mobile Radio.
Land Mobile Radio (LMR) systems have long been the de-facto communication networks for Push-to-Talk (PTT) voice services across industries such as public safety, transportation, construction, field services and utilities. For nearly a century, LMR systems have provided a simple and efficient solution for private, two-way radio communications that enables field-based industries to collaborate with speed and confidence.
Latest posts by Editorial Staff (see all)
- Kansas taps AT&T to boost fire, police communications in emergencies - August 16, 2017
- Arizona becomes second state to ‘opt-in’ to FirstNet after issuing RFP for alternative RAN - August 16, 2017
- PSAP personnel to receive priority, preemptive access on FirstNet - August 16, 2017
- NG911 and FirstNet: Breaking down the differences - August 16, 2017
- Kansas to Transform Communications for Public Safety - August 16, 2017